Oh... wow.

Feb. 1st, 2007 12:07 pm
kaoru: (wtf?)
[personal profile] kaoru
[livejournal.com profile] jmayer_fanfic

ROTFL, this place snarks itself. It's everything you expected, and SO much more... or less, depending on how you look at it, lol.

Fandoms are a dangerous place, kids.

(no subject)

Date: 2007-02-01 07:52 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] picksthemusic.livejournal.com
Holy crap, I tried to be a member of that place. I gave it a week. I left because my head was threatening to explode.

Yeah, I feel you.

(no subject)

Date: 2007-02-01 09:12 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lovestyle.livejournal.com
LOL, it's sad, because you secretly really want it to NOT be what you're expecting, but then that's exactly what it ends up being. Damn predictible fans and their mary sues. ):

Profile

kaoru: (Default)
kaoru

May 2009

S M T W T F S
      1 2
3 4 56789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags